|Sunday Feb 10, 2019 7:00 PM - Sunday Feb 10, 2019 10:00 PM | $40.00
Ghost Hunting Evening at the Statler
Come Investigate the Beautiful and Amazing Statler Hotel on levels not seen by the Public.
See the Incredible Panoramic view of the City of Buffalo skyline on the 18th Floor. Participate in getting to the bottom of why Mary Jean jumped to her death from the 8th Floor. Experience the fun loving and alcohol imbibing spirits of the Rendezvous Room. Squeeze into the dank and cramped Meat Locker where Buffalo mobsters may have snuffed out the snitches and where things have been aggressively thrown and much more!
Your Paranormal Investigation guides Spiritual Medium Peggy Gypsy, Within These Walls Ghost Hunter Lynn Czekaj and Special Guest Investigator and Statler Historian Conor Hawkins will take you into every knook and cranny where the Spirits most like to hide and where the Paranormal Activity is High.
Potentially experience ...shadow figures, EVPs, disembodied voices and more.
Please direct All questions or Inquiries about Private Tours to Mysterious Journeys 716-221-0186
1. Waivers will be signed at event before tour begins.
2. Dress in Layers and Appropriate for Outdoors ...due to ghostly activity, drafts and broken/open windows even the inside can seem cold.
3. Bring a Small Flashlight if possible.
4. Statler City is a Smoke Free building but you may Smoke outside.
5. We will be using various Ghost Hunting equipment that you will get to try.
6. If you have your own Ghost Hunting equipment feel free to bring it.
7. A Digital Recorder and/or camera are Great beginning ghost hunting tools.
8. Please Respect the Unseen Residents of The Statler. Provoking of spirits will not be tolerated.
9. Please also remember to Respect its Living Owners who are restoring the Statler to its Former Glory. NO ONE under the Influence of any substance will be allowed to participate and will be grounds for Removal. (This includes Alcohol and Drugs)
Statler City (View)
107 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14202
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|